Leaving a newly established home at GW and returning home can often be as confusing as when students prepare to study abroad. As student enter this third phase of their abroad experience, there are several important steps they should keep in mind prior to departure.
- Say good-bye to your new friends
- Return all library books and equipment borrowed while attending GW
- Turn in all required coursework
- Check out of the dormitory
- Remove all holds from GW account
- Finalize any payments to GW
- Turn in Transcript Release Form to Office for Study Abroad
The Office for Study Abroad has also prepared some additional resources for departing students, available in more detail on the left.